The Impact Trolley is the only trolley on the market designed specifically for impact braking in the recreational zip line and ropes course industry. The Impact Trolley provides smoother braking, enhanced rider experience, reduced cable wear, and decreased rider risk. Maximum operating speed is 75 mph (120 kph) and the suitable rider weight range is 33–330 lbs (15–150 kg).
- Only trolley designed for use with impact braking.
- Rated for higher speeds than competitors’ trolleys – up to 70 mph (112.65 km/h)
- Simple, single step mounting process maximizes throughput.
- Increased performance with comparable cost to other trolleys
- Enhances rider experience, especially when using the optional Catch Accessory
- Longer expected lifespan than competitors’ trolleys
- Anodized aluminum design increases strength while being corrosion resistant.
- Capable of enduring harsh environments
- Lightweight design is perfect for zip line riders of all ages.
- Sheaves designed to fit cables between 3/8” and 3/4” diameter.
- Enhanced safety with built-in redundancy
- Cost savings potential through less frequent cable, trolley and brake part replacements
- Multiple clip-in points for enhanced safety
- Made in the USA
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Receive Promotions & Discounts by Email!